About Me

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
For some background, I hold a BA in Criminology with a second major in Conflict Studies from the University of Winnipeg. I also hold a Graduate Diploma in Conflict Analysis and Management from Royal Roads University. Additionally, I hold a MA in War Studies from Royal Military College of Canada, a MBA from Vancouver Island University, and MSc in International Business from the University of Hertfordshire.

Thursday 21 January 2021

Introduction

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  Very soon, I hope to start publishing on topics in business and economics, as well as peace, conflict, and security. Moreover, I am hoping to write about these topics and how they relate to whatever past, current, and emerging events or trends. 

For some background, I hold a BA in Criminology with a second major in Conflict Studies from the University of Winnipeg. I also hold a Graduate Diploma in Conflict Analysis and Management from Royal Roads University.  Additionally, I hold a MA in War Studies from Royal Military College of Canada, a MBA from Vancouver Island University, and MSc in International Business from the University of Hertfordshire.  For my major project in my MBA, I conducted a research study for a municipal chamber of commerce that investigated the issue of succession planning for small to medium enterprises in the member community. From that I produced a report and subsequent policy paper on the topic that was submitted to a provincial chamber of commerce for guidance on the topic of succession planning for businesses. My work, has been referred to by several chambers of commerce including the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in their national policy paper on the subject.  I have included links to some of these:

Nanaimo Chamber of Commerce: Research Report 

British Columbia Chamber of Commerce 

Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Growth

Canadian Chamber of Commerce 

I look forward to starting this blog and I hope you look forward to reading it! 

These are just my thoughts and I hope you find them helpful.

 

Introduction

Hello Everyone! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  Very soon, I hope to start publishing on topics in business and economics, ...